Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Friday, March 18, 2016

IoT App I want (Playtime unlock)


Problem 1: I've been having knee and foot issues for a while. I have a new therapist and new exercises that I don't like doing. His theory is that when I get to 3000 I will be better. I don't like the exercises but I hate counting them even more. I need to know how many I've done for my own sanity. When I lose count, I lose desire.

Problem 2: I love facebook 

The app I want: I want a sensor that attaches to my muscle and can count the exercises. When I've reached a certain count it gives me time on facebook. The more I do, the more time I get.

Or maybe I can just count my exercises in Arctic Monkey Songs (Do I Wanna Know?)
-G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home