Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Monday, February 22, 2016

Politics, Race and American Sarcasm


TL;DR Kiese Laymon made me laugh, mad and  rethink my beliefs all in 1100 words.

What do you do when you find an article so well written but too controversial for any of your social media channels? Put it in a place no one will find it :
 "I'll be so proud when my daughter is president and runs a corrupt oligarchy"
by @Kiese Laymon
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/22/daughter-us-president-corrupt-oligarchy?CMP=share_btn_tw

It is so well written, that even if it drives your politics crazy, it is worth it. Wait, what am I saying,  it will drive your politics crazy.

Enjoy!
Ginny

PS> I had a hard time finding a song that matched the quality, sarcasm and insight of the article. Hope you enjoy Santigold's Shove It




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home