Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Monday, August 08, 2011

What I learned from week 1

Week 1 was a success in that I reached my 4x4 challenged. Wrote down everything I ate for 4 days and exercised for more then 4 (5 to be exact). It helped that I was prepared and it took time, but was worth it.

What I learned:
1) Summer means ice cream to me, as often as I can get it.
2) The weekends (or post tracking) were a mess for me! Either this is a good sign that tracking really works or a bad sign that I'm just out of control.

For week 2 I've added a side challenge. I will abstain from all ice cream and cookies this week. Also, I am going to track my food on Saturday. If I do this I'm buying a well needed purse.

-Ginny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home