Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Monday, June 13, 2011

Wow! Shocking Weight

I knew Alan and I were entering vacation mode a bit early and the end of the school year celebrations effecting my eating but I did not expect the horrible number on the scale. Even as a fluke, I need to double down on my eating this week so I can feel good going into my Saturday run and week beach vacation.

PHEW : I was back down to where I expected today. Good wake up call!!

Food Plan for June 13
1/3c oatmeal, 1 apple, 6 walnuts,
1 banana
Scramble: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, spinach, broccoli, onion, peppers, tomatoes
Hummus and Veggies (tomatoes, carrots, green beans, broccoli)
Salad and Falafals and Catalop
.5 c cereal + .5 c milk
OOPSes: 3 animal cookies, .5c Check Mix

Food Plan for June 14
1/3 cup oatmeal, blackberries, strawberries, .25c yogurt
1 banana
Hummus and Veggies (carrots, broccoli, cucumbers)
Pops Cereal - (160 calories)
Scramble: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, spinach, broccoli, onion, peppers, tomatoes
Yogurt Activa
Dinner: << Alan making something >>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home