Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Friday, June 03, 2011

Food Matters more then exercise (2/25)

2/25 I'm convinced that exercise makes you healthy but diet makes you thin. The MyLife Detox (I think it is the Smash Diet) really showed me how little food you can live off of and how vegetables can be the center of every meal.

I try to eat mostly the same thing every day
Oatmeal, Apple, Cinnamon, and Greek Yogurt
A lot of veggies with Hummus (or Guacamole)
Egg + Egg Whites and lots of veggies
Something healthy for dinner
Bowl of cereal (* When I'm good)

If I'm hungry I will eat some crackers with the eggs or add a banana in there. Even a 6th meal can sneak in but only when I'm honestly hungry (*and not emotion eating)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home