Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Pushing the Reset Button

June and July were big challenges for healthy living. Vacation and my new job squeezed exercise out of my day and the traveling adding a lot of entertaining eating. My weight was not horrible but my head and belly were.

Luckily my darling sisters and cousin all hit the reset button with me! We have another challenge for August that I call 4x4. For the four weeks of August, exercise 4 times per week and record everything you eat 4 times per week. If I fail a week, I get no TV or computer the following week. If I make it 4 weeks, I am taking off just for myself.

Just three days in I feel so much better. Eating better, sleeping better, and getting up to exercise. Just 25 more days to go!

-ginny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home