Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Thursday, April 23, 2015

(More) Wanna Be, Mobile Edition


Last year I wrote a list of apps I wanted to write. I've done none of them

In that spirit, here are a few other apps I want to write:
  1. "Oh Snap" - A "warning system" for runners to know where on the course the photographers are so we can avoid bad pictures. The app should know your speed so it warns you based on time. "You will reach the next photographer in 1 minute. Be sure to run, smile and mug for the camera." 
  2.  "Come Again?!?" - An Action for communication apps (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, and maybe other) that will provide an instant translation. It should keep the language set based on the receiver.
  3. "Inara Serra" - An App that will take a contact (name and\or phone) and compile their online presence. Provide a summary and way to make decisions: Do I want to friend them in Facebook? (probably no) Do I want to connect on LinkedIn? (probably yes) Follow them on Twitter? (sounds good) Prep a email (probably wise), Check out Spotify Playlists (hell yea!), follow their blog (sure)  
If you write any of these, let me know and give me a shout out. What could be more lovely then a sad song by Santana (Corazon Espinado)

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Some one asked if bad marathon or 5K pictures are a problem. As proof I humbly present my 2015 Tobacco Road pictures : https://www.capstonephotostore.com/events/1460?athlete_info=Ghezzo

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

These are a little better http://www.backprint.com/carolinasnapshot/131337/3671

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Audrey Roy Greenfeld said...

I've been wanting something like "Come Again?!?" for translating Instagram captions/comments for awhile.

Do it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home