Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Code for Durham - Cheat Sheet

Durham knows how to "Find Your Cool".   It also knows how to find its heart.   One place is at the local Code for America group.  Adam Martin and his band of tech volunteers are making a difference by putting code to data to explore Durham issues of inequality, environment, and more, all close to home.

The team from Caktus Group was well represented and deep into an education navigation application.

I am now two events in and ready to create a personal cheat sheet of the areas I want to explore. 
[update: added IDS and Meetup links]
It was a fun night and I came home very excited about the group.   I also realize how much work I need to put in to start contributing.  

Riptide feels like a good closing song 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home