Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Way to Go IBM! Way to go Mommies!

IBM again made the list of 100 top companies for women to work for. While it took me 13 years before I took advantage of their flexiblity, IBM's policies for leaves and flex work have always motivated me to join IBM and to stay with IBM. Having the space to do my best for my family and do my best for my company makes me not just an employee but a cheerleader for IBM.

Thank you IBM for the time that you have given me to be with my son while still being in technology which I love also (but not as much!!)

G

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger meera bowman-johnson said...

Hi Ginny,

That's so great that you work for a company that realizes the importance of motherhood and womanhood! Behind every powerful CEO there, I'm sure there was an even greater woman. And they recognize that! I wish my bosses in publishing had felt that way. I'd probably be headed back to work by now, if they had.

I was reading your blog and noticed what a dedicated mother you seem to be; your son will have a multitude of advantages. More time with a great mom would be the first.

Anyway, just thought I'd say that. And thanks for visiting my blog.

Best,

mj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home