Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Thursday, March 09, 2006

When do you have a right to choose?

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/wireStory?id=1702992

I believe the "Pro-Choice" camp are full of crap. They are all about abortion, period. I question their motives for putting their energy into killing pre-born children. I don't see how you can see a pregnancy as anything but a baby. My son Jonathan was born 6 weeks early on November 19th. To many people it would have been ok to have planned to kill him on November 20th, if he happened to still be located inside his birth mother. I thank God often that his birth mom was not one of "them". (ok, ok, I few of my closest friends are "them" so I am not as rabid as I sound today).

Which brings me to "Roe vs Wad for Men". I be you NOW (National Organization for Women ... year right) is NOT backing Mr Matt Dubay. I bet they are agreeing with me today, that Mr Dubay had a choice to not have sex, to use protection or something, BEFORE he conceived his daughter. So are you really pro-choice? If so are you supportive of men making the choice too? I hope not, for the sake of society and children, I hope you choice life ... all the time.

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home