Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thank you to our Birth Mother

We, no I, have been talking to Jonathan about his birth mother lately. We send pictures 3 times a year to the agency for his birth mother. May's pictures came out adorable and Jonathan kept asking who they were for. I told them it was for his Birth Mother and gave him her first name.
Later that day he was talking to him self and said "For my birth mommy".

Being a male, I have little hope that he will seek out his birth parents. However, with the cross culture issues it might be more of a drive for him. I personally look forward to that day, when my family and circle of friends will increase with the inclusion of the women who gave me our son.

G

(Oh the link is Nicole Kickman saying the same about her kids, now 11 and 13)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home