Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Friday, April 12, 2013

Get Over It - Part 2

The second best advice in the world "If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

I use to watch the Carolina Panther's in the Jake Delhomme and John Kasay days.   I like John Kasay but hated to see him out on the field because it usually meant we made it to the red zone but could not finish.   (Side Note: If I was a coach I would ALWAYS do onside kicks, go for 2 points and call either a hail Mary or quarterback sneak on 4th down.  I might not win but I bet the TV ratings would be awesome.)

I am haunted by my own 'red zone' disappointments.   I invest heavily in the idea, the preparation and then can't finish the job.   Why?  Fear of Failure.  It is really the only time you can fail but also the only time you can succeeded.  

I recently listened to the book "Rework"  by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson.   Some good advice, but an interesting attitude of getting the most important things done.   



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home