Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Vanilla Server but with Sprinkles

My son is into Minecraft.  And by into, I mean it finds its way "into" every conversation we have.  I wish I could care but it is so so difficult to muster interest.

After spending an hour with his friend at the gym, they had a great new plan for a Minecraft server.   I have little memory of the description given, except that it is going to be "Vanilla", as apposed to Chocolate.  I went on to explain to Jonathan what the term "Vanilla" meant.   He went on to explain that he is really going to build a "Vanilla server with some sprinkles (ie mods)". 

 I really like this idea.  Take what comes out of the box, make it cooler and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home