Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Friday, February 27, 2009

Eric Holder again: Reinstitue Ban on Assault Weapons

I was never against guns until recently. Most of my life they were safe items that were repected by hunters and law inforcement. My contact with them was very rare and always with people I respected and who obviously respected the power of a gun.
However, the more I hear from the NRA, the more frightened and extreme I get against guns. It blows my mind whey anyone needs an assault weapon. I could never support that being part of our laws. So I again thank Eric Holder for his announcement that they are putting back in the ban on assult weapons.
-Ginny

BTW: We have started introducing Jonathan to the various white house cabinet positions. So far he can tell you who the VP, the Secretary of State, Sec of Defense, and the Attorney General is. To which Alan said "That is better then most Americans"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home