Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Monday, November 03, 2008

I wish I could vote for McCain ... again

I am very excited to vote for Obama tomorrow. My son and I will go together and maybe even take a picture. I already have a scrapbook page so Jonathan will remember this amazing day.

However, 8 years ago I voted for McCain and I wish I could do it again. I imagine we would be in a better place today if he had been in the whitehouse for the past 8 years. It is good to be at November 3 and know that you have two men of integrity and intellect who can return our country to values.

No matter who wins, I pray that every American can decide to be their best and cling (yes cling Barak) to their love of God and respect for their neighbor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home