Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Saturday, October 27, 2007

day 4: A new cardio

Today was a combo of home an the YMCA
First I did Dr Oz exercises from "You on a Diet" : It is about 17 stretches and weight bearing exercises (with out weights). Jonathan joined in which was very very cute.

Second, my family voted and we decided to go to the YMCA. While there I tried a new machine (to me that is). The Ecliptical Trainer. It was a nice work out. Not to hard but I did break into a sweat. I think I did level 4 with hills.

Third, thanks to Jonathan, I did an additional 6 minute walk around the track. He was in the middle of a game so I gave him some extra time. It was a slow walk but I focused on holding in my abs and keeping my back straight.

-?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home