Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Monday, November 21, 2005

Restlessness and discontent are vital things

What an interesting article. I relate very much to her ideas, however I am a long way from embracing them as she has. It is nice however to see these, almost painful feelings of restlessness put into words. I for the most part am not an emotional person, but I can relate to much of what she is saying.

I love the lyrics to the spiritual "It is well worth my soul". The author penned this song after the tragic loss of his family. Yet I can relate to the pain for no reason, just from some restlessness inside of myself. I sometimes think it is because I have never really had to feel pain that I conjure it up. This is a big blind spot in my life.

Please out!
G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home