Push Play - Ginny Ghezzo

Ginny Ghezzo's Personal Blog ... testing 1, 2, 3

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I finally understand FDR

I had an intellectual respect for FDR. He obviously was a great president: articulate, wise, decisive. I respected Roosevelt but never really got how he inspired a nation through the depression and World War II. With the election of President Barak Obama I now understand. Over and over I am inspired by President Obama's decisions, his actions and his presence. I do not agree with some of his decisions but something about how he makes them, calms me down and makes me want to be better. I expect those living during FDRs time in the white house and listing to his fireside chats felt the same way.

G

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Sen Arlen Specter agrees: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090428/ap_on_go_co/us_specter_switch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home